Zia’s Lago Vista is the perfect choice
for your Chicago wedding.
for your Chicago wedding.
What to Expect From Your Zia’s Lago Vista Wedding Reception
At Zia’s Lago Vista, we pride ourselves on our ability to personalize every single detail of your event, from start to finish. Our Lakeview event space is an excellent choice for Chicago gatherings of all sizes, and our talented culinary team and exceptional wait staff will ensure that your event is one that guests will remember for years to come.
Our simple, elegant event space will delight your guests from the moment they arrive, and our superior service will allow you to enjoy your special event right alongside them. We offer the flexibility you need to be as involved or as hands-off as you prefer. Bring your decor, or use our beautiful event space just as it is. In either case, we can assure you that a beautiful, memorable reception awaits you at Zia’s Lago Vista in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago.
The room has been thoughtfully styled with an “old world meets modern tastes” approach. Our exposed brick walls, tastefully-designed bar area, 20-foot bow truss ceiling and barrel roof are the perfect backdrop for photos that you will cherish for years to come. Take the guesswork out of decorating, load-ins and load-outs, lighting, and more.
Event Space Features
Our event space has the capacity to serve up to 220 guests on your special day. For larger events, please inquire about our venue buyout option, which also includes our bar and patio. We have a singular focus on making your event everything you hope for it to be.
Standard amenities that are offered for all events includes:
- No room rental fee
- No rental fee for chairs/tables/linens
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Valet parking for your guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi included
- Optional separate cocktail space
- Pre-wired sound system may be used by your DJ or other entertainer for no additional fee.
Our family-style meal packages are the perfect complement to your special day.
At Zia’s Lago Vista, we understand that weddings are about bringing families together, and we strive to create a warm, inviting atmosphere for your guests. We offer a 6-hour plated dinner reception seven days per week, and brunch packages are also available on Saturday and Sunday.
6-Hour Plated Dinner Reception – $123
Three passed hors d’oeuvres served butler style
Cold Hors d’Oeuvres
- Bruschetta – Pesto-fresh tomato
- Antipasti Skewers – Salami, bocconcini mozzarella, grape tomato, artichoke
- Asparagus Spears – Wrapped with prosciutto di parma
- Caprese Skewers – Bocconcini mozzarella, basil and grape tomato
- Proscuitto & Melon – Cantelope with prosciutto di parma
- Shrimp Cocktail – Shot glass with jumbo shrimp and cocktail sauce
Warm Hors D’Oeuvres
- Arancini – Risotto fritters – (optional stuffings) meatball, sausage and peas, black olive, capers, and tomato.
- Mushroom Caps – Sausage or four cheese
- Maryland Crab Cakes – Remoulade sauce
- Coconut Shrimp – Mango dipping
- Proscuitto Shrimp – Proscuitto wrapped gulf shrimp
- Meatballs – Old fashion recipe. Lots of romano cheese!
- Calamari Fritti – Lemons and marinara
- Eggplant Parmigiano Fritters – Marinara dipping sauce
- Pizzette – Pick any three from our dinner menu
- Chicken Skewers – Pesto sauce
Salads (Individual or Shared)
- Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese – Arugala, crostini, basil vinaigrette and pistachio
- Avocado – Red onion, tomato, blue cheese and honey mustard dressing
- House – Mixed green, julienne vegetable, red wine vinaigrette
- Ceasar – Romaine hearts, roasted peppers, croutons, parmigiano and house made caesar dressing
- Caprese – Tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil
- Zia Pena – Mixed greens, pears, walnuts, blue cheese, honey mustard dressing
- Vera Cruz – Arugala, dried figs, Lemon oil and mango puree
Primi – First course (Individual or Shared)
- Gnocchi – Fresh tomato sauce
- Butternut Squash Ravioli – Marscarpone cream and toasted hazelnuts
- Rigatoni Piedmontese – Chicken, herbs, peas, white wine, garlic and parmigiano
- Rigatoni Bolognese – Pork and veal ragu
- Penne Abruzesse – Sasuage, mushrooms, roasted shallots and tomato ragu
- Rotolo – Ground sausage, spinach, three cheeses, marinara
- Cavatelli – Sausage, peas, vodka cream sauce
- Penne – San Marzano tomato sauce, basil and parmigiano
* $8 Upcharge to add Primi – First Course
Secondi – Entrees (Individual or Shared)
- Filetto – Barolo wine sauce
- Pollo Vesuvio – Chicken breasts with herbs, white wine and garlic
- Pollo Limone – Sauteed chicken breasts with lemon, peas, roasted shallots white wine and garlic
- Pollo Diavolo – Chicken breasts with black olives, capers, spicy tomato, white wine and garlic
- Pollo Ripieno – Chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomato, spinach, fontina, mushrooms marsala wine sauce
- Pollo Scarmozza – Chicken breasts, prosciutto, smoked mozzarella, slivered garlic, escarole, white wine and garlic
- Vitello Limone – Veal scallopini, lemon, capers, white wine and garlic
- Vitello or Pollo Valle d’Aosta – Proscuitto, fontinella, sage, white wine-demi sauce
- Salmon – Grilled mustard dill sauce
- Whitefish – Lake superior, white wine, garlic and capers
Dolce – Dessert
We have several bakeries we can recommend in the area. Our staff will cut and serve your cake at no extra charge. Inquire
with the event manager for more details.
Children (3 – 11 years) – $18
Children have the option of chicken tenders, pasta marinara, pasta butter, or plain pasta.
†Bar – Dinner Package include 6 hours open bar
Pre Selected Red Wines & Pre Selected White Wines
- Varietals open to suggestion but not guaranteed
Liquor (No Shots)
- Vodka (House, Absolut, Tito’s, Smirnoff)
- Gin (House, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire)
- Whiskey/Bourbon (House, Jack Daniel’s, Jim Beam, Canadian Club, Seagram’s 7)
- Scotch (House, Dewers, J&B, Johnny Walker Red, Johnny Walker Black)
- Rum (House, Bacardi, Captain Morgan)
- Tequila (House, Jose Cuervo)
- Miller Lite, MGD, Bud Light, Coors Light, Heineken, Amstel Light, Stella Artois, Peroni, Corona,
Premium Bar Package – $7 Upcharge
Add additional liquors & beers to normal bar Dinner Package
Liquor (No Shots)
- Vodka (Grey Goose, Ketel One, Chopin, Belvedere)
- Gin (Beef Eater, Plymouth)
- Whiskey/Bourbon (Maker’s Mark, Bulleit Bourbon, Bulleit Rye, Buffalo Trace)
- Tequila (Don Julio Anejo, Don Julio Reposado)
- Our beer list is always changing. Inquire with your event manager about the various craft beers we are offering.
† Bar can be extended for an hour for an additional $10 per person per hour
‡4-Hour Brunch Reception – $70
Fruit Plate – Shared or Buffet
- Pineapple, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Strawberry, Blueberry
Salads (Individual or Shared)
- Roasted beet and goat cheese salad – Arugala, crostini, basil vinaigrette and pistachio
- Avocado salad – Red onion, tomato, gorgonzola cheese and honey mustard dressing
- House – Mixed green, julienne vegetables, red wine vinaigrette
- Ceasar – Romaine, roasted peppers, croutons, shaved Parmigiano and house made Caesar dressing
- Caprese salad – Tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil
- Zia Pena – Mixed greens, bleu cheese, walnuts, pears and honey mustard dressing
- Vera Cruz – Arugala, feta cheese, pecans, dried figs, balsamic drizzle and mango puree
Entrees (Shared or Buffet)
- Banana Foster French Toast – Brioche, bananas, and myers rum caramel sauce with vanilla ice cream
- Brennan Eggs – Poached eggs with tasso ham, creamed spinach, hollandaise and toast
- Panini – Prosciutto, provolone, tomato, mornay sauce
- Chicken & Waffles – Crispy fried chicken breasts, waffles, maple syrup
- Stuffed French Toast – Nutella, banana, whipped cream, caramel
- Braciole Hash
Bar – Brunch Package includes same bar options as Dinner Package for 4 hours.
‡ Brunch is offered on Saturday and Sunday only, from 10:00am until 3:00pm.
Minimum guest count is due 6 full business days prior to your wedding
Minimum guarantee of 120 people Max 220 with complete buyout.
Up to 20 percent discount for select Friday and Sunday night events when available
Buyout of restaurant is $5000.00 and includes the bar area for DJ and dancing. The space becomes closed to the public.
22 percent service charge will be added to all food and beverage sales
Full length linens for all tables and cake table
20 percent deposit is due at the time of your reservation, an additional 20 percent is due 120 days prior to your event and final payment is due 5 business days prior to your event.
Appropriate local taxes will be added to your bill
*PRICING AND AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Contact a Zia’s Lago Vista event coordinator.
From start to finish, we are committed to providing you and your guests with a world-class experience.
Contact one of our expert event coordinators today at (773)-883- 0808.
Leave us a review about your experience with us
at Zia’s Lago Vista on Google Reviews!
Zia’s Lago Vista was our dream wedding venue! They brought our ideas to life and were there every step of the way to make our day perfect. Ryan N, Ryan A and Emily were so helpful and accommodating with every request. Ryan N went through every decoration and idea with me with such patience… I can’t thank him enough!! If you’re looking for an elegant and rustic venue with AMAZING food… Zia’s Lago Vista is it!!
Dina F – 11/03/2017